Making a Complaint
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Legislative Assembly of the Cayman Islands (33 Fort Street, George Town)
- By telephone (345) 949-4236)
- In writing to:
- Ms. Firstname Surname
- Legislative Assembly of the Cayman Islands
- P.O. Box 890
- Grand Cayman KY1-1103
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Legislative Assembly of the Cayman Islands's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Legislative Assembly of the Cayman Islands may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2013-03-18