You are here:
Homepage > House Business > House Business Items > Papers, Reports and Petitions
What are Papers?
The Legislative Assembly publishes Papers
- Annual reports of government departments or other bodies and agencies.
- Periodic reports of certain activities or programmes (eg, Reports of Her Majesty's Inspector of Prisons).
- Reports by the Office of the Auditor General
- Estimates, accounts and other government financial papers such as the Budget.
What are Reports?
The Legislative Assembly publishes Reports that result from their work and that of their committees, such as:
- Votes and Proceedings - the formal, authoritative record of the decisions taken by the House.
- Committee reports and evidence.
- Register of Members' interests.
- Standing Orders - the rules for conducting business in the House.
What are Petitions?
Petitioning is a formal process involving sending a written appeal to an MLA, following a set format, which is then presented to the Legislative Assembly by the MLA. The text of the petition is published in Hansard.
The Cayman Islands Judiciary and Judicial Administration Annual Report 2016/2017
- Laid on the Table by the Honourable Attorney General, ex official Member
responsible for Legal Affairs - January 31st, 2020
Cayman Islands National Tourism Plan (NTP) 2019-2023
- Laid on the Table by the Honourable Minister of District Administration, Tourism and Transport. January 31st, 2020
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) of the Cayman Islands Annual Report Fiscal Year ending 31st December, 2018 – One Team - One Mission - One Vision
- Laid on the Table by the Honourable Premier, Minister of Employment,Border Control, Community Affairs, International Trade, Investment, Aviation and Maritime Affairs - January 31st, 2020
The Board of Governors Annual Report 2016-2017 – The University College of the Cayman Islands
- Laid on the Table by the Honourable Minister of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture and Lands - January 30th 2020
University College of the Cayman Islands Financial Statements for the Year ended June 30, 2016
- Laid on the Table by the Honourable Minister of Education, Youth, Sports, Agriculture and Lands- January 30th, 2020