You are here: Homepage > House Business > House Business Items > Statements by Honourable Members > Statements 2019-2020
Seventh Meeting of the 2019/2020 Session
- The “Exceptional Circumstances” Transactions That Were Incurred By The Portfolio Of The Civil Service During The 2019 Financial Period
- Statement delivered by the Hon. Deputy Governor - July 27th, 2020
- The “Exceptional Circumstance” Transactions Incurred During the 2019 Financial Year for the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Statement delivered by the Honourable Minister for Finance and Economic Development - July 27th, 2020
Fifth Meeting of the 2019/2020 Session
- National Emergency Operations Centre - COVID-19 Related Activities and Hurricane Preparedness
- Statement delivered by Hon. Tara Rivers, the Minister of Financial Services and Home Affairs.
First Meeting of the 2019/2020 Session (Throne Speech & Budget Address)
- Budget Address
- Statement delivered by Hon Roy McTaggart,the Minister of Finance & Economic Development – 8th November 2019
- 2020/2021 Budget Policy Statement “Delivering Today’s Priorities; Meeting Tomorrow’s Challenges"
- Statement delivered by the Premier, Minister for Human Resources, Immigration, Community Affairs, International Trade, Investment, Aviation and Maritime Affairs– 8th November 2019
- Exceptional Circumstance - Transaction Incurred During 2018 & 2019 Financial Years Of The Portfolio Of Legal Affairs
- Statement delivered by the Hon. Attorney General - July 27th, 2020