You are here: Homepage > Committees > Register of Interests Committee
Standing Register of Interest Committee
Standing Order 76:
- There shall be a standing select committee to be styled the Register of Interests Committee for the consideration of matters relating to the Register of Interests referred to it by the Registrar of Interests.
- The Committee shall consist of nine Members including the chairman all of whom shall be nominated by the House at the beginning of a new session following a General Election.
- The quorum of the committee shall be five Members including the chairman. Law 13 of 1996
- There shall be a Registrar of Interests who shall keep a Register of Interests in accordance with the Register of Interests Law, 1996.
Members of the Standing Register of Interests Committee
- Hon. Wayne Panton — Chairman
Third Elected Member for Bodden Town
- Hon. Marco Archer
Fourth Elected Member for George Town
- Hon. V. Osbourne Bodden
Second Elected Member for Bodden Town
- Mr. Joseph Hew
Sixth Elected Member for George Town
- Hon. D. Kurt Tibbetts
First Elected Member for George Town
- Mr. Bernie Bush
Third Elected Member for West Bay
- Capt. A. Eugene Ebanks
Fourth Elected Member for West Bay
- Mr. Winston C. Connolly, Jr.
Fifth Elected Member for George Town
- Mr. Roy McTaggart
Second Elected Member for George Town
Last Updated: 2013-06-11