You are here:
Homepage > Help > FAQs
- The Legislative Department can answer enquiries on the business and membership of the Legislative Assembly and provide information on the purchase of legislation, but cannot answer questions on the interpretation of legislation or on government and political party policy, past or present. Such enquiries should be directed to the relevant Government Department or political party.
- Where can I purchase copies of the laws?
- Laws are for sale at the Legislative Assembly.
- Who is my MLA?
- Please see the list of members.
- What is the Official Hansard Report (OHR) of the Cayman Islands Legislative Assembly?
- The Official Hansard Report of the Cayman Islands is an impartial, accurate and permanent record of parliamentary proceedings. Read more about Hansard.
- How can I find and/or search the Official Hansard Report (OHR) of the Cayman Islands Legislative Assembly?
- The site search provides full text search on the Hansard. Additionally, individual Hansard Reports are completely searchable in Acrobat Reader.
- How can I purchase a copy of the Official Hansard Report (OHR)?
- The Official Hansard Report for each sitting is available for purchase at the Legislative Department at a cost of CI$10. Contact the Hansard Section of the Legislative Department at (345)949-4236.
- How do I arrange a tour of the Legislative Assembly?
- Contact the Serjeant-At-Arms (345) 949-4236 to learn how to visit us.