You are here:
Homepage > Speakers & Members > Members of the House > 2009 — 2013 Members > Hon. Rolston M. Anglin, JP
- Hon. Rolston M. Anglin
- Second Elected Member for West Bay
- Deputy Premier (19 December 2012-2013)
- Minister of Education, Financial Services & Employment
- Royal Plaza, George Town
- Mr. Anglin is serving his third term and his first as a Minister of Cabinet. In November 2001 he was a founding member of the United Democratic Party.
- A certified public accountant, Mr. Anglin worked as an auditor for PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Cayman and New York before beginning his political career in 2000.
- After attending the Cayman Islands High School, he enrolled at Ohio State University, graduating with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration (cum laude).
- An active participant in his church's youth ministry and is married to Shena.