- Mr D Ezzard Miller, JP, MLA
- Elected Member for North Side
- College of Arts, Science and Technology – Qualified pharmacist – 1973
- University of Minnesota – Qualified hospital administrator – 1977
Mr Miller worked as a Pharmacist with the Cayman Islands Hospital for 6 years before owning and managing a pharmacy. He served in the Legislative Assembly from 1984 to 1992 and was Minister of Health and Social Services during that time. He was once again owner and manager of his own businesses from 1993 to 2001. He was then employed as Human Resources Manager for Deloitte, a major accounting firm, until 2007. In July 2007 he started a consultancy company which he still operated. He was again elected to the Legislative Assembly May 2009 as an Independent candidate.
Participation in CPA Conferences/Seminars
- 32nd CPA Annual Conference – Lone 1986
- 33rd CPA Conference – Kuala Lumpar - 1987