You are here:
Homepage > Speakers & Members > Members of the House > 2013 ó 2017 Members > Mr Joseph Hew, MLA
- Mr. Joseph Hew, MLA
- Councillor to the Minister of District Administration, Tourism & Transport
- Sixth Elected Member for George Town
- As the Managing Director and Chief Operations Officer of his family's group of companies, that include Hew's Hotel & Restaurant Supplies, Restaurant Depot, Bon Vivant, Macdonald's, the Office Bar, and Hew's Janitorial, Joseph "Joey" Hew brings a wealth of successful business experience to public life.
- Mr Hew is a past President of the Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce, and headed the Cayman Islands Restaurant Association for five years until itís amalgamation into the Cayman Islands Tourism Association, where he continued to serve as a Director. In addition he has been Deputy Chairman of the Trade and Business Licensing Board, as well as the Port Authority of the Cayman Islands.
- He and his wife Cynthia are the parents of two sons.