- Hon. Moses I. Kirkconnell, JP, MLA
- Deputy Premier
- Minister of District Administration, Tourism and Transport
- First Elected Member for Cayman Brac and Little Cayman
- Deputy Premier of the Cayman Islands, Hon. Moses I. Kirkconnell, was first elected to the Legislative Assembly in 2005.† Highlights of his public service record include his appointment in 2011 to chair the Public Accounts Committee of the Legislative Assembly.† In 2012 he was named Deputy Leader of the Opposition (PPM) by the Governor.
- A businessman involved in retail, tourism, and the construction industry, Moses was named Ambassador of Economic Development for the Sister Islands during the 2005 Quincentennial celebrations.† With a passion for tourism, he and has served three times as President of the Sister Islands Tourism Association (SITA).
- Mr. Kirkconnell is a founding member of the National Trust, a Paul Harris Fellow of Rotary Foundation of Rotary International, and a proud member of the Veteranís and Seamanís Society of Cayman Brac and Little Cayman.† Moses is also a devoted supporter of youth-related sports and activities.
- He and his wife, Kathy, enjoy fishing, walking and reading.