You are here: Homepage > Speakers & Members > Members of the House > 2013 — 2017 Members > Mr Roy McTaggart, JP, MLA
- Mr Roy McTaggart, MLA
- Councillor to the Minister of Finance & Economic Development and to the Minister of Financial Services, Commerce & Environment
- Second Elected Member for George Town
- As a Managing Partner for one of the world’s largest accounting firms, Mr. Roy McTaggart is a prominent and well respected George Town resident. He brings excellent accounting and financial expertise to representation from the House.
- Mr. McTaggart has rich experience promoting businesses, cutting waste, and dealing with complex financial transactions. As an MLA, he looks forward to putting that financial experience to work for the Cayman Islands, helping to develop policies to grow the economy in a smart way and to curtail excessive and wasteful spending.
- A former Chamber President, he also wants to ensure that the Islands' maintain the high quality of life that the citizens expect and deserve.